AOMEI Partition Assistant is a free disk partition management software. The software helps to create partitions, merge partitions, delete partitions, format partitions, copy partitions, convert GPT/MBR disk, etc. In addition, AOMEI Partition Assistant is Windows 10 partition manager which helps you to change the properties of the partition from inactive to active, from NTFS to FAT32, and from FAT32 to NTFS. You can also change the hard drive serial number, change the partition type ID, allocate free space, convert dynamic disks to basic disks, and convert primary and logical partitions with it. Its recovery tool can also help you in recovering deleted or lost partition from a disk. It can completely meet all your disk management needs.
Reasons to Choose AOMEI Partition Assistant:
- It can be utilized in Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, along with Windows XP.
- Convert disks between MBR and GPT and move Windows system between MBR and GPT partition table SSD or HDD.
- It helps to clone the Windows system drive or the entire system disk to SSD drive easily.
- Once the cloning process is done, the cloned SSD will be bootable.
- it can prolong the system partition without having the need to reboot the pc
- It supports aligning SSD partitions, that can help to optimize SSD performance.
- Partitions and hard drives could also be wiped clean to remove all of the information
- Resize partition while moving Windows operating system to SSD drive.
- Supports altering the drive letter in Addition to the volume tag
The Features of AOMEI Partition Assistant:
- Partition Management
AOMEI Partition Assistant can help you create, mark, format, delete, hide, set active partitions, and unhide partitions if you want.
- Change Partition Size
You can shrink, expand and move partitions as well as merge partitions. “Resize Partition” allows you to increase the partition size and resolve disk space issues. Allocating free space is a new feature that allows you to redistribute the available partition size. This means that to expand a partition, you don’t have to adjust or reduce the size of another partition, you can simply transfer the free space from the source partition directly to the destination.
- Basic Disk Operations
AOMEI Partition Assistant allows you to change the partition type ID, check for bad sectors, rebuild the MBR, and erase the disk or partition.
- Create Bootable CD Wizard
When your computer cannot boot to Windows 10/8/7, don’t worry, AOMEI Partition Assistant can help you make a bootable CD to repair Windows failures.
- Migrate OS to SSD Effortlessly
It is extremely easy to transfer Windows OS from the cumbersome HDD to the Lightning SSD without reinstalling Windows.
- Windows To Go Creator
You can now install customized Windows 10/8 / 8.1 / 7 on a removable USB flash drive or external hard drive. This allows you to launch it from any computer without spending a penny.
- Integrate to Recovery Environment
You can integrate the software into the Windows built-in recovery environment, that will allow you to partition, backup and restore your computer from the system RE.
AOMEI Partition Assistant Standard Edition is totally free! Of course, you also have the option to upgrade to the Professional Edition for $ 49.95. Here you can enjoy other features such as Quick Partition, Command Line Partition, SSD Secure Erase Wizard, Erase System Disk, Extended Partition Wizard and more. If you are not satisfied the edition you bought, the AOMEI company also offers a 90-day unconditional refund policy for you.
AOMEI Partition Assistant is a powerful yet easy-to-use free partition manager in the market. It is a free partition manager application which allows you to perform functions like creating, resizing, moving, deleting, copying, erasing, smart aligning, migrating to SSD and more. AOMEI Partition Assistant is used to migrate the entire system to a solid state drive. Take a look at it now!