Flash is a video enabler that allows your computer and devices that allows you to watch videos and other animations with ease on a browser. Flash is one of the most important tools on your computer as it is the key to an enriched web browsing experience. Basically almost every video that you find online is being run and played using flash.
The issue with these videos are that they are usually not downloadable to your computer directly. Which poses an issue if you would like to save a video to watch later without an internet connection or you would like to share it with someone who does not have an internet connection. It sounds like a dead end, doesn’t it?
Well, it doesn’t have to be. We now have many tools which can assist in recording and saving these videos, so that you can view these as you fancy. One amazing tool is the Movavi Screen Capture Studio. It is a great tool that will allow you to rip flash video from website on your screen and save them directly to your computer. The Movavi Screen Capture Studio is an extremely intuitive and simple software that is very easily navigable. It can be used by novice users as well as professional ones. There are no restrictions on support, because Movavi Screen Capture Studio can be used on both Windows and Mac computers.
So what do you have to do to start recording flash videos on your computer?
It is actually not very difficult and is very straightforward, all you need to do is:
- Navigate to the Movavi Screen Capture Studio website at: http://www.movavi.com
- Find the Movavi Screen Capture Studio page and download the tool onto your computer.
- Once you have downloaded the software, open it up and install the software.
- Now that the software is installed and ready to be used, we need to prepare it for video recording.
- On a Mac, a yellow square will appear, which will be the capture area. You can adjust this to suit your needs. You can also select a standard size from the software as well.
- On Windows, you will have to click on the capture screen when the application launches. You will then have a yellow square will appear, which will be the capture area. You can adjust this to suit your needs. You can also select a standard size from the software as well.
- Now you are all set to start recording your video. You can start the recording by hitting the REC button on the bottom of the application and use hot keys to Pause and Stop the recording.
- [Hot Keys Include: F9 for Pause/Resume and F10 for stop on Windows; and Option + Command + 1 for Pause/Resume and Option + Command + 2 for stop on a Mac]
- Once you are finished with your recording, all you have to do is save the video using the Video Editor. You will be given options to edit the video and add music/transitions if you want to.
- Once you are done with your editing, just click Save As, and select the format in which you want your final video to be in.
That’s all it takes to start making your own recordings. It is a fairly simple process that is made possible thanks to the intuitive and simple nature of Movavi Screen Capture Studio.