Video Blogging has been the in thing these days. One of the essential aspects involved in making blogging videos are the video Intros. Several services help you create some excellent video intros. We will find more about them here.
What is a video Intro?
Well, as you can easily guess – video intros are smaller video clips that are placed at the beginning of your videos. These videos serve the purpose of branding. Your business stands to win better traffic and you can be sure that the videos help you a comfortable conversion.
There are several animation video maker tools that help you create video intros. A good video intro should be capable of showing off your professional side to the visitors. A video intro is a perfect way to promote your website. MakeWebVideo.com is an excellent piece of software that can let you create excellent video intros.
How can you make a quality video intro?
Creating a video intro is quite easy. More so, if you use quality software tools for the purpose. Makewebvideo is one such great software that excels in letting you create an awesome video intro.
You can go through a wide range of video opener templates (video openers is another name for video intros) on the site. You can choose any one of the logo opener templates available on the site and view a free preview. If you are happy with them, you can opt to pay the price and download the video intro.
Using advanced 3D graphics, the video intros look quite refreshing, and it should indeed go a long way in promoting your brand image.
What is so unique with MakeWebVideo?
It has many features that make it aworthwhile effort. What we liked the most with the software is its easy to use nature. You do not need to download any software, nor do you need to install software.If on the move video editing is what you areare looking forward to, MakeWebVideo should be your prime choice. You can do whatever you want right on the website.
And that would make it best suited for cross-platform performance. Since it works on the website, you can create an intro video no matter you are working on any platform.
How do you make intro videos?
As you can experience while using the software, it is quite easy to create your new videos. Follow the simple steps to create your video intros.
- Login to your account on MakeWebVideo. You can create an account if you have not done so.
- Go through the templates available on the site. As we said before, the service provides you tons of templates ranging across different genres.
- Choose the templates that best meets your needs. Once you have done that, go to the next page to edit graphics.
- Add the images and music of your choice.
- Once you are satisfied with the video you have created, you can click on Produce Video
- This will take you to the payments page wherein you can make payment and download the video.
The final video is created using Adobe After Effects, a world class software for video creation. You can decide on the quality of the final downloaded video – opt for either MP4 or WEBM.
Some salient features
The MakeWebVideo service is quite unique in itself. There are several features that make it a good service. Some of the features we liked most include
- The software is quite easy to learn. The easy to use interface ensures that you do not need to go through any learning curve.
- It is quite affordable mode for creating your video intros. The videos will cost you’re a fraction of what professional video makers may charge you.
- It provides you with hundreds of tons of video templates. You can choose the best one that would meet your requirements. You have access to multiple genres of templates right from the basic ones to the professional ones.
- One of the best part with MakeWebVideo is that you do not need to make any kind of payment for previewing and editing your videos. You only when you download your finished video.
- You can add your custom images and audio files to your video.
- You can opt for a 100 percent money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the final outcome.
In fact, the service does not come with any package mode for pricing. They do not have packages, but individual pricing plan.
What that means is each template is priced individually. You are charged for each individual template you choose. You need not pay anything for trying out the templates. You can create a video intro by trying different templates. You pay the price only for the video that you download.
The price depends on each template. Ideally, it ranges between $ 29 to $ 99. The basic templates will cost you $ 29. If you choose professional templates at $ 89 to $ 99. The service also offers you a 100 percent money back guarantee if you are not happy with the final outcome.
We would consider the tool to be an excellent option to make your video intros a good option to choose from. Better customer service and affordable pricing structure are the two factors that make it a great choice you would make. The fact that MakeWebVideo tool works as a web based service makes it a cross platform performer. You can use it on any platform no matter which device you are on. The qulaity of the videos you download is excellent and you can be assured of word class performance from the software.
Have you used the software? If not, we would advise you to create an account on their website. After all, it is free, and you pay only when you download a video intro you created. Moreover, the money back guarantee ensures that you have access to qulaity video. Do share your experience with us.