Using iTunes on your system can be stressful for your eyes for long hours at night. To find a suitable way to work at night on iTunes, a dark mode can be a suitable option. The existing settings in iTunes can only darken the menu bar and not the whole set up. But the iTunes interface has been changed, which is available only in the Mojave version of the Mac operating system. However, the new feature is known as iTunes dark mode. This reduces strain to your eyes when working at night.
Introducing the iTunes Dark mode
Before enabling and using iTunes dark mode, it is better to know the features that come along. Some of the features like the system panel, menu bar, and dock, will be highlighted as dark. When you enable this feature on Mac, some applications like iTunes, news and others will become dark in color. Therefore, the purpose of introducing this dark mode feature is to reduce eye strain for users who have to sit for a long time in front of the system. The dark mode will be less stressing for your eyes and it is a handy option to be used by music producers and others. Therefore, you can enjoy most of the features on macOS in dark mode.
This latest feature is available on Windows 10 and the following part shall help know to enable and use it.
Using iTunes dark mode on Mac OS
Apple OS has introduced iTunes dark mode in its Mojave and high sierra version. As you switch to this mode, it will cut many features on the feature to dim the use of screen elements from the usual white color to the dark mode. The steps below shall guide to enable this feature on Mac OS.
- First, you have to click on the ‘Apple’ logo, which is available in left corner at the top of the page
- Now, select the ‘system preference’ option and then click on general
- Following this, from the ‘appearance’ option, you have to click on the ‘dark’ option
However, if Mac runs on mac OS Catalina, you can also get a third option other than the ones mentioned above. It is the ‘auto’ under dark mode settings. This will automatically switch to light mode during day and dark mode at night.
Steps to use iTunes dark mode on Windows PC
Though the dark mode has been newly introduced with the macOS Mojave version, windows users enjoy it for quite some time. In Windows, the color of Windows becomes black and turns the icon and text into light colors. The steps to enable the dark mode on Windows are outlined as below.
- Look for settings options under the search bar and try to launch the dark mode
- Now, click on personalized option on the next window that shows up
- Soon after this, the feature will show a paintbrush on the system’s screen
- Now you have to click on color option and choose the application mode as ‘dark’
- Here also, you have to pick accent color and from top of ‘color’ option available on the window
However, the dark mode feature will be applicable the next time you open up iTunes.
Facing a problem to work with iTunes dark mode?
The above said methods usually work in most cases with some exceptions when it fails to open iTunes in dark mode. Even after making the required change, iTunes keeps changing to normal mode and the changes are not applicable and sometimes on windows 10 it stops working. Some potential solutions to address this issue are highlighted further.
Fixing iTunes dark mode on Windows
In this case, you have to use TunesFix to repair enabling of dark mode
- First, you have to download iMyFone TunesFix and install on your computer
- Following this, you have to launch the application and soon after this, it will detect the issue that is causing the problem in launching iTunes dark mode
- Now, you have to click on the ‘repair’ option to fix the dark mode problem
Other than this, other iTunes problems can be solved by the use of this latest tool on Windows PC. So, when unable to fix the problem or iTunes freezes on your PC, TunesFix is the option to resolve the issue quickly. One of the biggest advantages of using it is that it offers a permanent solution and it is a great reliable option to be used on Windows Mac operating systems.
What are the features of iMyFone TunesFix?
- Use TunesFix for repairing iTunes and easily enabling its dark mode
- It offers a solution relating to malfunctioning of iTunes and helps it function properly.
- TunesFix helps resolve unwanted files that hinder smooth functioning of iTunes, helping it start fresh. It also removes the junk files, and old unnecessary backups that block the smooth access of iTunes.
- It generates free space in local drives by cleaning iTunes software.
- It is suitable to run with most of the iTunes versions
How can you optimize iTunes performance using iMyFone TunesFix?
- First, you have to download iMyFone TunesFix and install it correctly on the system
- As soon as you launch the software, it will help identify potential problems hindering easy use of the application
- Following this, you have to click on the ‘fix other iTunes problems’ to let the software repair it
Wrapping it up
So, the iTunes dark mode is functional both on mac OS and Windows 10 operating systems. The dark mode is a suitable feature that changes the color hue of the screen, making it soothing for your eyes. Even after trying this method, if the issues exist on iTunes, it is better to download and install it again. So, try out the methods mentioned to switch to dark mode and enjoy working for long hours without stressing your eyes. Try to follow the steps correctly to switch to dark mode in one go. So, try the new looks on iTunes and enjoy using it.