Watermarks are usually there on the corner or middle of the videos when you use free editing software. But there is a great way to get rid of it. You can now use different software to remove watermark from a video on Windows 10. They will help you get rid of watermarks completely while maintaining the quality of your video.
Part 1: How to Remove Watermark from Video on Windows 10
Solution 1. Use iMyFone Filme – Comprehensive Video Editor to Remove The Watermark
Choosing one software for all editing purposes is never an easy job! If you are a full-time content creator, it means hopping from one app to another. But isn’t that super frustrating? iMyFone Filme is the best option if you want to remove watermark from a video on Windows 10.
You can use Filme in three different ways for removing watermarks. Keep reading to learn about each method in detail.
Method 1: Crop Video to Delete the Watermark
Best for: This method can be used to remove watermarks on the corners of a video
The first and foremost thing to note is the location of your watermark. Is it on the corner of your videos? Will cutting the edges remove your watermark, or will it affect your content as well? If your watermark is in the form of a logo on any corner or a long strip at the bottom, you can use the cropping method. It will help you get rid of the logo for free! Follow the steps below to do so:
- Upload the video featuring the watermark to Filme software by choosing the “import video” option on its main screen.
- Drag the video to the timeline, click on the tool bar’s crop option, and select the video’s portion with a watermark.
- Crop the watermark portion and save your video!
Method 2: Record the Video to Remove Watermark
Best for: This method can be used to remove watermarks that are big
Recording the video without the watermark part is also a great method to get rid of large enough watermarks to be cropped, or replaced. You can follow the steps below to get rid of watermarks.
- Import the video you wish to remove watermark to the Filme.
- Adjust the cropping box that shows on the screen with your mouse to set the recording area. Please make sure the watermark part of the video is get covered. Once the recording area is selected, then click on the Rec button at the bottom right corner to start screen recording.
- Then play your video after the 3-second countdown ends. The program will start to record the video without the watermark part. You can press Pause button to stop recording and then click the Save button. The recorded video will be automatically saved in Filme.
Method 3: Replace the Watermark
Best for: This method can be used to remove watermarks without losing frames
Well, cropping is a big no for you! You can try the replacing method instead. How about you make your watermark? You can create a digital signature, a logo, or simply write your company’s name and hide the watermark with it. So, replace the watermark by following the steps below:
- Start with importing the video with a watermark to Filme software, followed by the new logo/watermark.
- Drag both of the files to the timeline.
- Click and drag your new logo on the video with a watermark. Place it in such a way that it covers the previous watermark perfectly. If it exceeds the previous logo, it is alright, but ensure it’s not smaller than that.
- Adjust the duration of the new watermark to be as long as the video file that you are editing.
- Save the changes and export the video now, and that’s all!
Solution 2. Use VSDC free video editor to Blur the Watermark
It is non-linear editing software that works only on Windows. You can download it on any PC, even those with slow processors. It has a user-friendly interface and thousands of editing features. You can also use it to remove watermark from a video on windows 10 by following the steps below.
Steps to use:
- Download, install and launch VSDC editor on your device.
- Choose the “DeLogo” video effect from the toolbar menu.
- You will see a rectangular box on your screen, drag it and place it on the watermark.
- Now resize the logo to the extent that it blurs out.
- Save the results, and that’s all!
Solution 3. Use DaVinci Resolve to Remove Moving Watermarks
DaVinci is the most common editing software. You can use it despite your experience and remove watermark from video on Windows. Follow the steps below and get rid of your watermark.
Steps to use:
- Download, install and launch the DaVinci Resolve editor.
- Click on the new project and import the video you want to edit from the media pool.
- Press ALT+S while on the software to create a new mode.
- Separate the frames, open the power window, and select a shape.
- Drag the selected shape and drag it to cover the watermark.
- Now track the watermark and choose the object removal option from the library. The selected frame will delete from the video. Hit save and share your watermark-free video now.
Part 2: Using Filme to Remove Watermark from a Video on Windows 10 is Our Recommendation!
Now you know how to remove watermark from video on Windows 10 using the solutions we have discussed above. And Filme is our recommendation among them. Some of the top reasons Filme is our recommendation is:
- It is super easy to use, even for the beginners.
- You can remove the watermark without leaving any traces by using it.
- It comes with a long list of other video editing features: crop, split, change video speed, pan & zoom and more.
- You can export high-quality videos on your computer from Filme.
- It enables you to share your video files directly with friends and fans. (YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook and Twitter.)
- It supports multiple formats to export your video.
- Both Mac and Windows users can download and use the advanced features of Filme.