It will be boring to post your favorite update to each social networks separately so here is a trick,You just need to post to Google Plus and it will be automatically posted to Twitter and Facebook.The trick is you need to connect each one sequentially,connect Google Plus to Twitter and Connect Twitter to Facebook.
To Connect Google Plus to Twitter
- Visit ManageFlitter.com/plus and You could see many fields so first you need to find Google Plus.You can find your Url by visiting your Google Plus Profile Tab.It will be starting with “https://plus.google.com/”.
- Connect your Twitter account
- That’s it now you will be redirected to another page where you would have several options,so select according to your need like sharing Google+ posts including the tag #twt adding “G+” to the start of tweets to indicated they originally were posted to Google+.
To Connect Twitter and Facebook
- Sign into Facebook and find the Twitter app page.
- Allow Twitter to connect to Facebook. It may ask you to sign into Twitter if you’re not already signed in.
Now it’s a time to check,Go to Google plus and post an update to ‘public’,your posts will be automatically shared to your Facebook and Twitter accounts.
Note ; Don’t forget to add #twt to your posts if you enabled the option in step 3 of “To Connect Google Plus to Twitter”.