Patna is the capital of Bihar. It is the largest city of Bihar and second largest in east India. It is situated on the bank of river Ganga. It is an important tourist destination because of its beauty and simplicity. This city is well linked by roadways and railways. It is considered as the educational and administrative hub of Bihar. If you are looking for a flat at reasonable prices then Patna is the best option for you. One can easily see the technological, social and economical development in Patna so getting a flat in Patna is a great deal of profit. In present time, people are taking interest in buying flat rather than an independent house because of the following features:
- Flats provide optimum safety to the lives of you and your dear ones. It also provides security to your hard earned wealth and property.
- They are completely backed up with the 24 hours facilities like water and electricity along with the continuous supply of cooking gas.
- A well maintained garden is provided to take relax and stroll.
- For the amusement of children, parks are also provided.
- 24*7 services of electrician and plumber are provided on call.
- They are efficient with perfect parking space. It reduces the chances of quarrels between you and your neighbors.
- In order to maintain them a very low maintenance charges is applied.
If anyone wants to buy a flat in Patna, then there are thousands of options to choose from. Several flat owners are ready to sell their flats at reasonable prices along with the surety of proving optimum services. They are available in varies sizes like 1 BHK, 2 BHK and 3 BHK and in various modes either furnished or unfurnished. The property experts also advices to buy rental flats as you can easily keep all the important and necessary places near to you like entertainment places, markets, shopping malls, hospitals, schools etc. One can easily avail them either through direct contact with flat owner or through brokers. A broker usually charges a nominal percentage of their commission also along with the price of the flat. Some of the flats for rent in Patna are given below-
- 1 BHK unfurnished flats starting from Rs 12000 near Peshwa’s Katraj Lake
- 3 BHK unfurnished flats starting from Rs 17000 in Wajre
- 3 BHK semi furnished flats near Beaute Boutique in Aundh starting from Rs 40000
- 1,2,3 BHK furnished, semi furnished and unfurnished flats near Mahaskibasti Bus Stop in Kalas ranging from Rs 14000
- 3 BHK furnished and unfurnished flats near RMD Sinhgad School of engineering starting from Rs 20000
- 2 BHK unfurnished starting from Rs 12000 near Sant Tukaram Temple
- 3 BHK furnished flats in Rajendra Nagar with built up area of 1200 sq. ft in Rs 30000
- I BHK Semi furnished flats with flat area of 3000 sq ft in Ashiana Nagar phase 1
- 3 BHK apartments in Khajpura with carpet area of 900 sq ft by Nandan Home society
In spite of it there are also many others flats in outer areas at very affordable costs and prime locations. Due to the latest amendments in Indian Property Act, nowadays most of the property related work is performed through online. It is advisable to not get trapped by the cheaters as the property related matters need a bit of intelligence and ingenuity. There is a crowd of cheaters who knowingly cheat the innocent public and make profit out of it so beware of them.