Easy access to the Internet and extreme social networking is making parenting a huge challenge for all of us. From what will you restrict your kids and what will you allow? Can you stop them from using networking sites? It’s clearly a big NO! If you think stalking your kids and restricting their exposure can solve your parenting woes; it’s not a good option at all! Try cell phone parental controls and get your parental concerns resolved. I have tested FamilyTime app and my experience might help you, too! So read on to know its features.
Things you would love to know
Very economical:you can avail these handy features at a very cheap price. You have to spend just one or two dollars to use it.
High Compatibility:If you are searching for an app that can work equally well on all of your Android and iOS mobile sets, then FamilyTime is the best choice for you.
Web browsing history:
- Track the Websites your children have viewed
- The number of times they have visited a specific site.
- Check call history
- Check call details
- View contact information.
- Trace their current location
- Where they have been, get instant notification if they visit suspicious places.
- View the number of messages they send and receive.
- Monitor names and numbers of contacts.
- Check the names and numbers of contacts.
- Stay updated about any emergency or if your kid gets in touch with suspicious contact, location or place.
- No need to stay glued to your phone as FamilyTime would keep you updated 24/7.
- Your child can send you panic alerts if they feel danger.
- You can check their current location instantly.
My opinion: FamilyTime a Hotshot App!
I formed a positive opinion about FamilyTime when I tested it. So I would recommend you to try it personally and get all of its benefits because it does what it claims. I found this one the best among all cell phone parental controls and I’m sure it will work well for you as it did for me.