Whenever a friend of mine needs to copy or rip some DVD, they come to me to help them. They think I know some kind of PC trick that lets me easily rip or copy DVDs. They don’t know the fact that I use the amazing WinX DVD Ripper Platinum. In this post, I am going to review the product, and I will also mention all the features and why this is one of the best software to rip or copy DVDs.
What is WinX DVD Ripper Platinum?
You might have come across the disk burning utility in Windows, and sadly it is a very tough utility to use and it just lets you burn data on your disk. If you want to copy disks or rip DVDs, then you won’t be able to do it with the inbuilt disk management utility in Windows, and this is where WinX DVD Ripper comes in.
WinX DVD Ripper Platinum is probably the best utility that you can have so that you can copy or rip DVDs easily. This software is the true definition of the phrase “jack of all trades” because it can not only rip DVDs, but it can clone or copy DVDs for you too!
WinX DVD Ripper Platinum – Features & Review
This utility has each and every tool that is useful to rip and copy a DVD on PC as well as Mac. It is also one of the fastest software to do this job. When I tried the tool, it took less than 15-20 minutes to completely rip a DVD and about similar time frame was taken when it came to copying the DVD and moving the data to a new DVD or to a USB Drive.
The user interface is really minimal, and users can see that there are tabs for options that even novices can recognize what they are used for. Take a look at the image above and as you can see, all the options and buttons are laid out really well.
When it comes to supported formats, it supports formats like AVI (DivX/Xvid), MP4, MPEG, WMV, AVC, TS/MTS/M2TS videos and other PC or Mac formats. Not only this, the movies or data that you are going to rip can be transferred easily to a device we would like to transfer.
I have used many DVD rippers but to be honest they ruin the quality of video to an extent but that is not the case with WinX DVD Ripper Platinum. You can also edit the DVDs that you are ripping and it is really easy to do so.
Did I mention that with WinX DVD Ripper, you can easily rip copy protected DVDs. It is capable of ripping DVDs that are protected by custom DRMs like CSS, RCE, UOP, Sony ArccOS, Disney’s, and many others? This is totally legal as you can have the data as a backup if you own the DVD.
How to use WinX DVD Ripper to rip and copy DVD on Windows 10?
- Click this link to download WinX DVD Ripper Platinum.
- Upon download, double click the downloaded file and you will see the installation wizard.
- Install the software normally as you would to any other software.
- When you start the tool for the first time, you will be asked to provide license You can try it for free for 15 days.
- You will now see a window and options to perform tasks. You can choose to load a DVD or an ISO image you might be having.
- After you have loaded the DVD or ISO, just choose the format and other setting you want to export the data in and it will be done easily!
- As soon as your hit the start button, the process will begin. I have a powerful 8 core CPU and hence being a great multithreaded program, the tool did its job quickly!
Verdict & Giveaway!
So, after using the software you will definitely like it, and the price it is being sold for is well worth it. WinX is also running a giveaway where you can win free download Windows 10 software from some other great vendors. I think you should try your luck.