There are a lot of components to be added while creating a web design. Moreover the components are alienated into three parts. Each part exhibits certain aspects to be considered to regulate and achieve the desired website. Once if you are able to optimize the three main parts then you can hit the web design market effectively. Subsequently if any one of the parts plays a short role it is understandable that the entire web design will suffer a great loss. However all the aspects must accolade with each other with a way to help the website to reach an enormous success.
Basic parts of a design
- Objectives and goals of the new design
- Budget and target audience
- Overall style & look
These basic parts play an important role in designing the web design and they are explained are as follows
- Objectives and goals: The foremost idea of web developers should be based on the obligation from their clients. The web designers should check whether the clients want for any redesign or reworking of an existing site. Ironically the clients should report to them about the goal and the purpose of the site to be established.
- Budget and target audience: Budgets are considered to be a sensitive subject matter for some clients. So the developers should be more conscious of the budget and also the services provided to them. The experts should ask their clients about their appeal towards the website and their focus to particular group of people.
- Overall style & look: Literally getting the idea of your client is more important in order to exhibit the overall style and look of your website. Many clients will not be able to explain the developers about their likes and dislikes.
Three important parts of designing your site
There are definite important parts which you need to contemplate in designing your website. Now let us look at these points at a glance:
This aspect is considered to be an imperative one. Once you have performed it accurate then you won’t even perceive to have a look at it. Basically navigation is a part which allows the visitors to move from one web page to another. Moreover the key feature of navigation is to present a clear path from one page to another and rather it should not be concealed or perplexed for the visitors.
2. Project scope
Each and every project does not reflect an in-depth interface. Apart from this, some clients ask the experts to optimize a complete custom solution. The other clients want commercial sites with shopping cart and brochure sites. Obviously the project scope is achieved from the goal of a project. It is important to discuss with things such as blog assimilation or social networking features.
3. The Footer
The web developers lack in the area of using footer as it is considered to be error in the web page. Make sure that you prize them with footer at the underneath of the page which is very constructive for the visitors surfing the sites.
To sum up
Consequently the design brief will be very helpful for implicating in the project. It acts as a guide to design effectively and attract lot of visitors which gradually increases the profitability of the website.