How to save webpages as PDFs on iPhone and iPad
Now you can use goole chrome on your iPhone to save WebPages as PDFs.This feature is attributed by the latest Chrome update for iOS.Google named this feature as Google Cloud Print support.
However the catch is you can only save the PDF to your Google Drive cloud storage but later on you can download it from Google drive.
Step by step method to save PDF’s
- Make sure that you sign in to Google Drive from Google chrome
- Now tap on the Menu button besides the omnibar
- Select Print >> Google Cloud Print
- Now the PDF web page will be shown,Just hit back
- Tap on “Save to Google Drive” option and it will be saved to Google drive.
- Now access Google Drive from this app or visit the web portal and download the PDF.
You can be first to leave a comment