How to play Android Games on Windows and Mac OSx
Yep,You read it correctly.Not just android games but you can also use thousands of Android apps on your Windows Tablet,PC with Widows and even on your Mac.
BlueStacks is a free Android Apps emulator which is awarded as the best software at CES 2012.Presently Bluestacks player supports more then 750,000 mobile Apps.Some of the popular Android Apps and Games that are supported are
- Angry Birds Star Wars
- Fruit Ninja
- Temple Run
- Subway Surfers
- Facebook Mobile App
Step by Step Guide
- Visit Blustack Website and Download the installer according to your OS.(No support for Linux yet).
- Click on the installer and Install it accepting the terms and conditions
- Now search for your favorite Apps clicking on the Search icon.
- Click install and it will take you to a new windows displaying the App from three different stores.One mobile,Amazon Store and Google Play store.Choose the one you want.
- If you chose Google Play then it will ask for Google Id,After successfully login you will get Google Play interface.
- Click on install and after the installation launch the app from My apps section.
Check out the Screenshots
You can be first to leave a comment