Best Softwares for Editing PDFs Online
As time goes by, technology progresses more and more, and even the most tedious office jobs fortunately become easier. If your office heavily relies on PDF use, then you know how important it is to own a good PDF editing software. Depending on your budget and necessities, 2017 brings many viable options for you to choose from.
The Best PDF Editing Software of 2017
Based on reviews and user ratings, we have managed to put together an essential list of PDF editing software you might be interested in. And the winners are…
- Soda PDF Anywhere Premium. With great features such as work annotation and review, the option to insert page elements and many more, Soda has quickly become everyone’s favorite PDF editing software.
- Nitro PDF Professional 11. One of the top choices of many reviewers, Nitro has deservedly earned its spot in any top five dealing with PDF editing software, and its many robust features are the reason.
- Wondershare PDF element. An in-house name in the editing software name, Wondershare’s Filmora film editing software is love by many. And now the developer has brought out a PDF editing software that is bound to receive the same good reviews and boost the company’s reputation.
- Corel PDF Fusion. Another renowned name in the editing biz, Corel is one of the sacred names in photo editing. And now we can also benefit from the amazing features of Corel PDF Fusion, the developer’s PDF editor that can support over 100 different formats.
- Foxit PhantomPDF Standard. The affordable and more modest one of the bunch, Foxit PhantomPDF Standard has earned its place on this list due to the fact that it provides almost all the same features as the others, but for a fraction of the price. Many have loved Foxit for its affordable price tag, and you will surely do the same.
- And the beloved longtime favorite Adobe Acrobat X Pro’s new version, the 10.0. While on the pricier side, Adobe Acrobat never fails to impress. This new version is amazing for creative firms, due to the option to introduce media such as video and animation into any PDF.
Edit PDFs Online in 2017
But perhaps the best news of 2017 in PDF editing is the fact that you can now edit PDFs both from you desktop, as well as online. However, not all the programs mentioned above offer this option. In fact, only one of them does, and that is Soda PDF Anywhere Premium. Yep, the ‘anywhere’ in the title means that you can edit PDF with Soda anywhere, as long as there’s a Wi-Fi connection. Soda opened an entire world of possibilities, all available to you as long as you’re connected to the Internet.
You can be first to leave a comment