Most of the Android phones comes with a built in Free Music player,Even though it meets my basic requirements,I choose to explore some other Apps available for Android.If you are a Music freak like me,I suggest you to try some of the below apps that I found worth using than default ones.Some of the listed apps are Paid ones and others are free but it all depends on your need,the one which has many features and controls is certainly not free,Indeed you can try these paid players and settle with the one you like.
The Best Music Player
After lot of research,I found that “PlayerPro Music Player‘” is the best music player available for for Android,It has some close competitors but at the end,Playerpro took the stage.
PlayerPro Music Player (Paid – $5)
PlayerPro is a advanced music player with a stunning Interface and functionality,which will satisfy all your basic expectations.The features which enhances this player are
- 18 Free Player skins with wonderful artistic design.
- Excellent search capabilities with integrated Voice Search
- Integrated Video browser and Player.
- Social Sharing option which will allow you o share album artist and details to social networks such as Twitter and Facebook.
- 10 band graphic EQUALIZER with 15 default/customizable presets, PRE-AMP control, BASS BOOST control, volume control, optional VIRTUALIZER control (stereo widening).
I recommend you to try the trial version of this app before purchasing the full version.
Download PlayerPro Music Player Trial (Google Play)
Poweramp Music Player
This players is a relatively more popular Music player than the PlayerPro among the Android users,It comes with many inbuilt features like
- Supports wide range of music formats (plays mp3, mp4/m4a (including alac), ogg, wma*, flac, wav, ape, wv, tta, mpc, aiff )
- 10 band optimized graphical equalizer for all supported formats, presets, custom presets
- It has ability to queue the songs like in itunes
- supports various playlist formats (m3u, m3u8, pls, wpl playlists)
- it can scan music in library in few seconds and and has various visual themes, including support for external/3rd party skins
You need download the Poweramp Full Version Unlocker ($5) to extend the trial version to full version.
Download Poweramp Music Player (Trial) (Google Play)
Winamp Music Player
Winamp Music player is a popular desktop music streaming app,the Android version of this app is also very much promising,It includes many features that above paid apps have and the Good news is it is FREE,so if you consider spending money on Apps go this one,It is a best alternative for the above paid apps.
Download Winamp Music player ( FREE- Google Play)
Here is a video which describes its feature in action
Other Music Players (Free)
If you are a diehard Apple Products fan you will surely love this player(but I wonder why you chose Android !!!).MUI Player has a design which resmbles with i0S style.It has some unique features like ability to edit meta tags of the song and also searching songs will become fast and easy.
Download MUI Music Player (Direct link)
Google Play Music – Download
Official App by Google,Shop music on Google Play and listen instantly using the Google Play Music app.The Google Play Music app lets you listen to your music collection anywhere.
Neutron Music Player - Download
Simple and powerful player by which you can play the Lossless music formats like FLAC.Also it supports wide range of Music formats like MP1, MP2, MP3, OGG (Vorbis), FLAC, WMA, WMA Lossless (16-bit only), AC3, AAC, M4A, M4B, M4R, MP4, 3GP, 3G2, MOV, ALAC, APE (Monkey’s Audio), WV (WavPack), MPC (MusePack), WAV, AU, AIFF, MPG/MPEG (audio only), AVI (audio only)
TTPod – Download
You can also use this player for playing FLAC audio formats.It includes features like
- Built in graphic and customize EQ
- High accurate lyrics and album acts downloads;
- Plenty of skins to chose from;
- Minilyrics style floating lyrics.
Cubed3 Player - Download
Most downloaded Music player with great interface and basic features.Give it a try if you are not satisfied with any of the above players.
Well,Everything depends on your needs and taste,you can spend some bucks to purchase the paid ones if your really impressed by the Trail versions or else you can go with free players like Winamp,Google Play Music etc.