Driving initial traffic to your website or blog is a toughest job than producing quality contents.If you are reading this article then you are desperate to find some ways to boost up your blog traffic.
Follow these 10 steps,I am sure you will start to notice improvements in a short span of time.
Before you try these tips,make sure you already have High quality contents on your niche.Without good contents these tips wont help you.
- Bookmark your Niche websites and try to Comment on their recent articles,but don’t spam just give you opinion about the article,This will create a relationship between you and niche blogger.One of the great example is pete cashmore of mashable.com comments regularly on Techcrunch.com to promote his blog when he started his blog.
- Turn your Most Popular articles and blog posts into PDF’s using free online or off-line PDF converters and Then submit your PDF’s to document sharing sites like Scribd and DocStoc.but don’t forgot to add your websites name or brand logo while you share it.
- Conduct a contest and give attractive prizes to your readers.You can make use of social networking sites like Twitter and Facebook to promote your contest.Make a contest interesting and offer attractive good prizes.
- Just find any niche forum and question answer websites like Yahoo Answers and answer to the questions,most of them have a option for including your website name and link.
- Drive high quality back-links from websites like hubpages,Squidoo,EzineArticles etc.Read this list of DoFollow Blog directories where you can submit your articles
- Create Twitter account,Facebook page,Tumblr blog,Myspace page and youtube channel for your blog or website.
- If you find interesting posts on other blogs,Try to include the link to them in your blog posts. The other bloggers will notice and might do the same for you.
- Make use of free advertising website like CraigsList and UsFreeAds by giving Interesting Headline to your Advertisement.
- Submit your most popular articles and photos to Social sharing websites like Stumbleupon,Reddit,Digg and Delicious.This process can increase your websites traffic overnight but gradually it will decrease after the hype about your article is down.
- Submit your RSS feeds to RSS aggregators.Include blog’s RSS feed and also the RSS url of every site you have a link on (for example Hubpages and Squidoo lens), and go to RssMix.com. This will put your RSS feed on steroids and will give you backlinks.